Sunday, March 25, 2012

Licht und Schatten

...very different from 'Mira' (where I was realy telling a story), these videos are quite abstract :
following the feeling that's engendered by the music and the light-shadow-idea I try to find uncommon, impressive pictures and view points to connect them with the music; the idea is to make several versions ( step by step I work on them now ), to select the best and send it to a competition...have never done something like that, so why not
...but actually thats not important at all, it gives me just a bit of a push to do it now... important is the whole process : to learn how this program works, where I have to think three-demensional in a way and to play with varied possibilities...exciting :-)

1 comment:

  1. rosengarten, licht und schatten ... schön! ich wäre gern schneller von hier in pb...

    ReplyDelete